SHIPPING & REFUND
If your order is placed before 10 PM on the day of order, we will do our best to ship it the following working day.
We are extremely busy during the summertime with food festivals and craft markets. Due to the fact that we are a small team who work hard, this period occasionally may also last for 48 hours on such occasions.
Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are processed and shipped on Monday.
We send you your orders by Royal Mail 2nd class. This should typically take two to three business days. However, if it takes a little longer, it is to be expected given the typical delivery service delay. However, you may always Email us or DM us on Instagram for an immediate response if you would like to receive the tracking information for your order.
The delivery upgrade option is always available when you check out.
All orders for one or two boxes of tea are shipped in a large royal postal letterbox-sized box, and upon delivery, the outer packing of tea is typically received as a flat box that can be readily transformed into a square box. This enables us to drastically reduce the courier expenses for our customers, guaranteeing that they are spared significant delivery charges.
For orders of three or more boxes, we utilize a common medium-size parcel. Typically, delivery for this is on us, as we offer free delivery on orders of £15 and over, it arrives in a usual medium-sized brown cardboard box.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number if you have any questions regarding your order; we would be happy to assist you. While we try to respond to your questions as quickly as we can, in rare occasions it may take us up to 24 hours to do so.
We are a company based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire in England that provides delivery over the whole of the United Kingdom. Deliveries outside of the UK and to Europe are not presently available. We are making a lot of effort to offer our teas for order in other nations as well. But that would be fairly soon from now. We apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this.
Shipping & Refund Policy
Last updated: August 10, 2023
Thank you for shopping at thankfully healthy. if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. this return and refund policy has been created with the help of the free return and refund policy generator. the following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this return and refund policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to thankfully healthy, apartment-8, park place, 126-130 valley drive, harrogate, hg2 0jt.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the website
- Website refers to thankfully healthy, accessible from https://thankfullyhealthy.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Conditions For Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. only regular priced goods may be refunded. unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. this exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. you should send the goods at the following address: apartment-8, park place, 126-130 valley drive, harrogate, hg2 0jt we cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. we are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. if the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our returns and refunds policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +44 7840 333440
- Address: apartment-8, park place, 126-130 valley drive, harrogate, hg2 0jt